Please read Our policies carefully before you order your services
At PRO NAILS BY LYNN, we hope to please our customers in every way possible. Not only we’re devoted to superior customer relations, but we also provide a soothing atmosphere & have a willingness to grow & learn.
- Please make your appointment at least 1 day in advance.
- Out of respect for our guests, if you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
- First-time clients may be asked to hold their appointment with a credit card and a $25 no-show fee may apply.
- Please plan to arrive ten (10) minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you are 15 minutes late without calling we may need to reschedule your appointment.
Methods of payment
- We welcome Cash, Debit cards, and Visa/MasterCard. No personal check please
- Payment is expected at time of services for all services rendered. Once services are performed after our free consultation, all payments are final.
Product Return, Service Redos, Refunds, Dispute and Legal Policy
- Refunds are not offered for all of our services because we provide a labor service that cannot be put back on the time schedule for re-service.
- Material and labor costs must be paid for no matter what, even if a dispute occurs.
- From time to time, we may discourage our clients from receiving a service based on the professional opinion of Pedicures and manicures services. If you decide, against the advice of PRO NAILS BY LYNN, to receive the service, payment must be made.
- If you are dissatisfied with your final result, we may offer you a correction. This correction is optional and not required, and is at the sole discretion of PRO NAILS BY LYNN.
- If you purposely try to harm or take advantage of PRO NAILS BY LYNN, we will proceed with legal action.
- Limit your cell phone use please. We ask that all clients of PRO NAILS BY LYNN to keep voice levels to a minimum as we have created a serene and relaxing atmosphere.
- Gift Certificates are not refundable or exchangeable at anytime. Gift Certificates are to be treated as cash, and are therefore not redeemable if lost or stolen.
Children and Pets
- This is your time to relax, so for your comfort and the comfort of others, please make other appropriate childcare arrangements. Children should only be in the salon if they are receiving a service and must be supervised at all times. We have a lot of chemicals that little fingers should NOT touch. If you must bring your child with you, children must be supervised by an adult not getting a service, at all times, so please make sure you bring someone else with you.
- Pets are 100% not allowed, with the exception of a seeing-eye dog.
- If our nail technician didn’t do the right style, color or work as the way you want, you have a right to ask him/her to “rework” right away without any charge.
- When you walk out of our salon, you still have 12 hours to request our nail technician to “rework” the same style, color as your first order.
- You have no right to change the different style(s), color(s) or work(s). If you do, we will charge you for the full price of new service(s).
We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
AN IMPORTANT REMINDER:
Please inform our Nail Specialist of any medical conditions, pregnancy or medications you are taking, and any changes since your last treatment.
I have read, understood the policies of PRO NAILS BY LYNN, and will act in accord with these policies and procedures as a condition of my service agreement. I understand that if I have questions or concerns at any time about the Policies of PRO NAILS BY LYNN, I will ask PRO NAILS BY LYNN’s Manager for clarification.